We are looking for an ambitious Senior Graphic Designer (Art Director) to be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our creative strategy. You will focus on creating visuals for our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
To be successful as a Senior Graphic Designer (Art director), you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current design tools and strategies in order to execute successful creative campaigns
• 5+ years of related experience in a designer or related postion
• Complete design work for high-level initiatives based on the brand direction and business objectives.
• Ability to prepare a new brand book.
• High-level ability to work with design tools including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere and Corel Draw.
• Motion graphics/animation and video editing experience preferred.
• Preparing marketing materials for print, digital and video post-production including editing, color direction, etc..
• Complete projects according to quality standards.
• Collaborate with copywriters and project team to ensure that project is created with the big picture and enterprise strategy in mind.
• Proactively research industry trends and best practices.
• Participate in presenting concepts to management, confidently and clearly articulate design decisions.
• Offer creative and unexpected solutions to problems, including the exploration of concepts, formats, and resources.
• Collaborate with the creative team by contributing a variety of ideas in team brainstorming sessions and offering/soliciting feedback on projects.
• Review design works from other employees and ensure final drafts are in line with brand and visual standards.
• Participate in the planning and execution of photo and video shoots.
• Assist the marketing manager to pitch concepts to top management.
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Apply typography techniques
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
• Increase user friendliness in digital products
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Mentor other designers.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
Interesting candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs and portfolio to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position (Senior Graphic Designer) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.