- Review and keep under control all cost elements;
- Ensure that all required information and documents are provided accurate and correct;
- Calculation of recipes; Determine costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities;
- Review costs for all external inventory, labor, and material purchases;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings;
- Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis;
- Review and document inventory and material purchases;
- Present cost estimates and budgets for new purchases;
- Accurate record and update existing and new purchased materials and goods;
- Compile documentation on standard costs and company production costs;
- Forecasts and plans future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs;
- Correct prices by factual invoice;
- Prepare requested cost reports using fixed template;
- Perform Cost of Sales analysis. Compare budgeted and actual costs. Review and investigate differences;
- Support month end and year end closing;
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual operating information and consolidations;
- Make variance analysis;
- Measure and explain reasons of wastages.
- University degree in accounting, finance, business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of previous accounting, bookkeeping, or related experience;
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite, especially proficiency in Excel;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, standards and regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
Deadline for applications – August 31, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.